Special Education Advocate Wayne County Michigan

We support families in Wayne County and across the state.   Let us help you advocate for proper special education support at school for your child.  Don’t let another school year go by without the academic, emotional, behavioral and social support and services your child needs to learn and grow.  

Work With an Expert

Hiring an expert in special education and civil rights laws to be your voice can improve your special needs child’s educational outcomes at school.  If your child needs or has a 504 plan or IEP, we can help you get the best possible support and services for your child’s unique and individual needs.    Together, we can make this school year better!

Special Education Advocate Wayne County
  • Is your child struggling at school and you are not sure what to do? 
  • Do you think your child needs a 504 plan or IEP, but you don’t know the process?
  • Does your child have behavioral problems at school, and you don’t know how to get help?
  • Is your child on a 504 Plan or IEP and it’s not working well?
  • Are you sick of the school not following your child’s 504 plan or IEP?

If you answered YES to any of these questions, let’s talk!  Working with an education advocate may be the right solution for you!

School Districts We Serve in Wayne County Michigan

Allen Park Public Schools, Crestwood School District, Dearborn City School District, Dearborn Heights School District No. 7, Detroit Public Schools Community District, Ecorse Public Schools, Flat Rock Community Schools, Garden City Public Schools, Gibraltar School District, Grosse Ile Township Schools, Grosse Pointe Public Schools, School District of the City of Hamtramck, The School District of the City of Harper Woods, Highland Park City Schools, Huron School District, School District of the City of Lincoln Park, Livonia Public Schools School District, Melvindale-Northern Allen Park Schools, Northville Public Schools, Plymouth-Canton Community Schools, Redford Union Schools, District No. 1, School District of the City of River Rouge, Riverview Community Schools, Romulus Community Schools, South Redford School District, Southgate Community School District, Taylor School District, Trenton Public Schools, Van Buren Public Schools, Wayne-Westland Community School District, Woodhaven-Brownstown School District, and School District of the City of Wyandotte.

Why Work with a Special Education Advocate

Advocating for your child in the school setting can be quite challenging.  When a child is a different learner or has a disability parents need to learn how the process works to get the right educational and emotional support for their child at school.  The process is not easy for someone without knowledge in special education and related laws.  Parents are often left feeling frustrated and overwhelmed because they are trying hard to advocate but they don’t always know what to ask for or the school refuses their requests. 

Let’s Do This Together!

If you want more for your child at school, it’s time to get serious and get some help.  Working with a special education advocate can help.  Student Advocacy Michigan serves families in all counties across the state including Oakland County.  We work with all school districts and offer representation for parents in addition to educating them on the special education and civil rights laws.  It is our goal to empower parents and teach them how to advocate for their child independently.  


special education advocate wayne county michigan iep and 504 support

Want to Learn More About Special Education Advocacy?

Find out if advocacy is right for you.  For more information check out our Services and Pricing pages.   If you have specific questions or would like to speak with an advocate, contact us by email or call us at 248-372-9770.  We also offer evening and weekend hours so reach out! 

Connect on Social Media